These stats are for my blog that is still in its infancy, with only eight posts. Imagine what this will look like when I keep it up for six months, a year, or five years. It is my goal to have the most widely read marketing tips blog for equine businesses available.
You can do this too! You don’t have to be a Pinterest expect, or social media manager to use Tailwind Tribes, anyone can do it, and you should do it. All you need to do is create some pins for your blog articles and/or products, join 5 Tailwind Tribes, and share 30 pins a month in your tribes.
Once you get a system down, this process will only take you a couple of minutes for each post or product.
How It’s Done
This is my process for each blog post I write:
- Find 4 keywords on Pinterest that relate to my topic
- Create 4 images like the one below (long and skinny) to use in my pins
- Name each image with one of the keywords
- Create a 2-5 sentence description for each pin, explaining what the post will cover and using the corresponding keyword
- Upload the image to Tailwind, input the description, and add 5-7 hashtags ex. #horsebusiness
- Change the link to go directly to your blog post or product
- Use the interval setting in Tailwind to pin your pin to at least 3 of your boards, spacing them one week apart
- Share the pin to all relevant Tailwind Tribes
- “Thank” Tribe-mates who share the Pin by sharing theirs back
By creating at least four pins for every blog post and product you have, and then sharing each pin to at least 3 boards and 5 tribes, you 10x the chances of your pin getting seen by an ideal client. Pinterest experts recommend sharing 200 pins (from your domain) to Tailwind Tribes each month, but since the standard plan only includes 30 submissions I am going to use that for a while first.
Are you ready to explode your horse business web traffic with Pinterest?